Free Article Submission Sites List With High Page Rank 2018: Article Submission on High DA Article Submission Sites plays a very important role in off page SEO technique. Many new bloggers are not attentive to the actual fact that all search engines like Google, yahoo etc.. love article submission websites as the content on those sites are prime quality. Therefor my suggestion to all new bloggers is to submit minimum 2-3 high-quality articles on those sites to check the improvement in search engine performance of your new blog.
Article Submission is one of the best Off Page activities in which we write articles and submit on article submission websites to promote the blogs and make a strong back links to get relevant traffic. The main aim of Article Submission is to improve the search engine ranking of your website or blog and increase website traffic through organic search result on search engines. As most of the article submission websites are totally free, you don’t need to pay for additional traffic. Article Submission is one of the most trusted and effective SEO technique.
- You can make back-links for your blog or website.
- You can get connection for your blog or website from focused keywords.
- It helps in improving your brand presence on search results.
- It helps to increase traffic on your website or blog.
- It would help to achieve lifetime links for your website.
- Improve Domain Authority of your blog or websites.
1. Articles should be unique.
2. Articles should be keyword rich but never make keyword stuffing.
3. The minimum length of an article should be 500 words.
4. Make a unique title of your article with main keyword.
5. Use subheadings, bullets and numbering.
- Make a list of high PR Do-follow Article Submission Sites.
- Register on these sites with your email address.
- Select the right category under which you want to submit your article.
- Complete your profile with image and author information.
- Remember to include a link to your website and your keywords in author resource box.
- Articles should be original, grammatically correct and minimum 500 words.
- While writing the article, put your main keyword in the first 100 words of the article.
- Submit your article for approval.
- Once the moderator will approved your article, then you would be notified through email, and your article should be published.